Attention Current employees:
|Open Enrollment||Important note:|
January 1 through February 28 with an
April 1st effective date
Dependent children’s coverage will end the last day of the month in which they turn 26. In order to update your payroll deductions and your benefits you must complete one of the following:
1. Forward a college schedule or information from the college verifying that the dependent is a full time student to email@example.com to keep them on the coverage, or
2. Send an enrollment form to remove them from the coverage to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|STATE OF IOWA EMPLOYEES HAVE TWO OPTIONS|
|Convenient Payroll Deductions!|
|Plans at a glance:|
|Vision Exam||Every 12 Months||Every 12 Months|
|Standard Lenses||Every 12 Months||Every 12 Months|
|Frames||Every 12 Months||Every 12 Months|
|Contact Lenses||Every 12 Months||Every 12 Months|
|Employee + Spouse||$19.90||$17.68|
|Employee + Child(ren)||$22.32||$18.16|
|Employee + Family||$28.98||$25.96|
|More Information||More Information|
- New Hire – you can enroll in the voluntary vision benefits within the first days of being hired. Your effective date would be the first of the month following 30 days of employment.
- Qualifying Event – you can enroll or make changes to your voluntary vision benefits if you have had a qualifying event (marriage, divorce, birth of a child, loss of coverage, etc.).
- Open Enrollment – open enrollment for the voluntary vision coverage runs every year from January 1st to February 28th for an April 1st effective date